Overall, a good experience
By Anna Moore (New York, NY) on (Jul 5, 2011)
Comments: I am a treadmill tester at www.runreviews.com and we recently completed the review for the ProForm PRO 2500. There are several things I love about this model: the workouts variety, the wireless heart reading system, the decline option, the iFIT LIVE (brilliant feature), the silent motor, and the easy folding system. I also like that the belt is pre-lubricated. This makes maintenance so much easier. All in all, it is a treadmill I would recommend.
- Workouts Powered by Google Maps™
- Workouts with Jillian Michaels and Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- World Tour Workouts featuring famous trails and routes
- Event Training from a 5K to a full marathon
- Competition features so you can race anyone, anywhere
0—15% 1-Touch™ Incline
WARNING CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Please see the linked Prop 65 Warning for this product.