Mobile Terms and Conditions
Last Updated December 29, 2022
Last Reviewed December 29, 2022
Description of mobile services; consent to receive mobile communications.
The iFIT Sites may include certain iFIT Services that are available via your mobile phone, including without limitation (i) the ability to upload content to via your mobile phone ("Mobile Uploads"), (ii) the ability to receive and reply to SMS (Short Message Service) and MMS (Multimedia Message Service) text alerts, and to write comments using text messaging ("Mobile Texts"), (iii) the ability to browse the iFIT Sites from your mobile phone ("Mobile Web"), and (iv) the ability to access certain iFIT Services through a mobile application you have downloaded and installed on your mobile phone, if applicable, (collectively the "Mobile Services"). We do not charge for these Mobile Services. However, your carrier's normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will still apply. You are solely responsible for all message and data charges that you incur. You should check with your carrier to find out what plans are available and how much they cost. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. Therefore, you should check with your carrier to find out if the Mobile Services are available for your mobile devices, and what restrictions, if any, may be applicable to your use of such Mobile Services. To enroll to receive Mobile Texts, you must provide your mobile phone number or send us a designated short-code from your mobile phone. By enrolling to receive Mobile Texts, you agree to these terms and conditions. You may be asked to verify your phone number, which will require that you respond to a text alert sent to your mobile phone confirming that you would like to enroll in this program. You acknowledge that by enrolling to receive Mobile Texts, text alerts with information about iFIT Services will be sent to the mobile phone number you provided. The frequency of the texts that we sent you will vary. You may opt out of receiving our Mobile Texts at any time as explained below.
- When you sign up by texting the 5 digit number, the mobile number used for each texting program is kept separate from the other available texting programs and general customer information. The mobile number is only used to send you the messages that you requested and not for any other purpose.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- By opting in to a texting program, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text (e.g. SMS and MMS) messages from NordicTrack, including messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
- Message frequency will vary. NordicTrack reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. NordicTrack also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you when we do so.
- STOP: You can stop text messages at any time from each of the programs below by texting STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the program number. You will receive a confirmation text from that program. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that NordicTrack and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from NordicTrack through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
- HELP: Text the keyword HELP to the program number to return customer care contact information.
- By signing up, you are confirming that you are over the age of 13.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Available Texting Programs
- Receive special text offers and deals from NordicTrack (“NordicTrack Alerts”) through your mobile device.
- Text “NordicTrack” to the Short Code 90148 to receive NordicTrack Alerts. Text “NordicTrack” to the Short Code 58473 to receive transactional NordicTrack Alerts. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary based on your use. Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel.
- For additional information about NordicTrack Alert messages, text HELP to the short codes above, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-833-680-4348 toll-free.
- Receive special text offers and deals from Pro-Form (“Pro-Form Deals”) through your mobile device.
- Text “ProForm” to the Short Code 79416 to receive ProForm Alerts. Text “ProForm” to the Short Code 65128 to receive transactional ProForm Alerts. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary based on your use. Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel.
- For additional information about Pro-Form Alert messages, text HELP to the short codes above, email email@example.com or call 1-833-680-4348.
- Receive special text offers and deals from iFIT (“iFIT Alerts") through your mobile device.
- Text "iFIT Perks" to the Short Code 97836 to receive iFIT alerts. Text "iFIT" to the Short Code 71493 to receive transactional iFIT Alerts. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary based on your use. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- For additional information about iFIT Alert messages, text HELP to the short codes above, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-833-680-4348 toll-free.
- Receive status updates on orders and help tickets from iFIT member care alerts (“Member Care”).
- For additional information about Member Care messages, text HELP, visit my.ifit.com, or call 1-800-862-3348.
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina - Custer, Rina - All West, Rina - Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina - Eagle Valley Comm, Rina - Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina - Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina - Silver Star, Rina - South Central Comm, Rina - Syringa, Rina - UBET, Rina - Manti, South Canaan / CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Our Mobile Text programs are offered on an “as is” basis. They may not be available in all areas at all times and may not work in the event of a coverage or other service change by your wireless carrier. We may discontinue or change our Mobile Text programs at any time without notice.